Investors in Sequoia Heritage will receive a privacy notice as part of their subscription documents, and nothing in this policy is intended to modify or amend any other written agreement you may have with Sequoia Heritage (“Other Agreements”), if any, which may currently be in effect. In the event of any inconsistency between this policy and any Other Agreements, the Other Agreements will govern.
- The Sources and Categories of Information We Collect
- Cookies and Automatic Collection of Information
- Our Use of Your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
- Information Security
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection
- Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information
- Questions Regarding Your Privacy and This Policy
- Changes to This Policy
- Contact Information
The Sources and Categories of Information We Collect. Sequoia Heritage collects personal information from you in various ways, including when you visit the Site or interact with our team. The personal information we collect about you will vary by context and may include your name and contact details; your professional background; your stated and inferred interests; and your activity on the Site. The Side does not honor any Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting.
Our Use of Your Personal Information. We may use your personal information for multiple internal and external purposes, including but not limited to, the following:
- administering, facilitating and managing your relationship with Sequoia Heritage;
- further communications with you about our business;
- improving our Site;
- administering Sequoia Heritage’s systems and troubleshooting purposes; and
- facilitating our internal business operations, including assessing and managing risk and fulfilling our legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosures of Your Personal Information to Third Parties. We do not sell, lease or trade your personal information, and we do not share your personal information with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. The following are some of the ways we may share your personal information:
• Service Providers: Sequoia Heritage may share personal information with our third-party service providers, agents, contractors, or partners in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for or with Sequoia Heritage.
• Corporate Affiliates: Your personal information may be combined or shared among other current or future Sequoia Heritage entities, including subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Protect Our Rights: Sequoia Heritage may disclose your personal information to investigate, establish, and protect Sequoia Heritage’s legal rights and interests.
• Legal Compliance And Required Disclosures: Under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or required to comply with, applicable laws and regulations, and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
We will disclose your personal information as describe above only if, and to the extent, permitted by applicable law.
Information Security. Sequoia Heritage is committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. While we implement security measures to help safeguard your personal information, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection. This Site is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use this Site.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information. While we make reasonable efforts to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date, you can help us by promptly notifying us at the contact information below if there are any changes to your personal information. You also may submit a request to access the personal information we have collected using the contact information below.
Questions Regarding Your Privacy and This Policy. Please also let us know if you have any questions, concerns, disputes, or issues. If you need to reach us about a privacy or data protection issue, please contact us using the contact information below.
Changes to This Policy. This policy provides a general statement of the ways in which Sequoia Heritage handles and protects your personal information. This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
Contact Information Sequoia Heritage | (800) 392-1466 | email@example.com.
Effective Date: April 28, 2022 ©2022 Sequoia Capital Operations LLC. All Rights Reserved.